License Agreement / Terms Of Service
THIS DOCUMENT DESCRIBES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU ("THE CUSTOMER") AND NULL CORE LIMITED ("NCL").
YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PURCHASING OR USING NULL CORE CHEAT ("NCC").
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING NCC YOU ACCEPT THIS LICENSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DOWNLOAD OR USE NCC.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. NCC AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED BY LICENSEE IS PROVIDED "AS IS".
NCL AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO NCC, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT,
TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL NCL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GAME
ITEMS OR ANY OTHER LOSS TO ANY ONLINE GAMING ACCOUNTS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE
NCC AND/OR NCL, EVEN IF NCL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1) PURCHASING OF NCC
- All payments are non-refundable, unauthorized chargebacks will not be accepted.
- Once the customer has purchased the cheat they may use it until the license expires.
- We do not recover subscription time lost due to maintenance and hardware/software failure related to NCC and/or NCL.
- We preferably accept automated PayPal payments via website form. If the customer has troubles with using this form the customer must wait for few days to make sure the issue is not related to PayPal maintenance.
- We do not accept manual payments except for Qiwi and PayPal payments in case the customer is somehow unable to use the website form. This procedure is described in paragraph #7
2) LIABILITY OF NCL/NCC
We are not responsible for any losses the customer may sustain as a result of a Valve Anti-Cheat ban while using NCC. It is always advisable to cheat on an alt account.
Failure to do so, regardless of how much they may have lost, is the responsibility of the customer.
NCL/NCC takes no responsibility to the customer's online gaming accounts as a result of using this website or any software, or data contained within.
NCL/NCC may track information related to NCL/NCC usage for statistics. However, the customer's private information is never exposed.
3) USE OF NCC
The customer is permitted to:
- Download their own NCC executable to their own PC.
- Share their executable with their friends for demonstrative purposes only. The customer takes full responsability on every action of the person they share their executable with.
- Infinitely reset their HWID via website in the event they upgrade their computer.
- Store the NCC executable on their computer or removable media for their own personal use.
- Make promotional media related to NCC or NCL.
The customer is NOT permitted to:
- Distribute their executable to any third party, except for the case described in paragraph 3B.
- Modify their executable in any way.
- Spoof the protocol/network traffic used by executables and/or injected game.
- Reverse engineer their executable and/or injected game in any way.
- Run their loader in sandboxes and/or virtual machines.
- Perform any malicious or illegal activities against NCL including, but not limited to: DoS/DDoS attacks, network traffic spoof, etc...
- Make media content designed for misinforming potential clients about our product quality.
- Perform unauthorized chargebacks.
4) SUPPORT OF NCC
Once the customer purchases the NCC for any of listed games the customer gets free support and future updates till the expiration date of the NCC license.
However, NCL might reject the customer's help/support request in case the customer is:
- Not providing enough information about the issue.
- Complaining about something that can only happen in a single server.
- Complaining about something that isn't actually a bug.
- Complaining about something that the customer can't understand/get used to.
- Using external software that is not supported by NCC.
- Abusing any of system faults/exploits.
- Asking questions unrelated to issues and/or bugs and/or doesn't consist of technical basis, but theoretical and/or indirect doubts.
- Fails to comply with professional ethics.
5) EXTERNAL RESOURCES
NCL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NCL. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
6) CONTACTING THE NCC TEAM
The customer might want to contact NCC team to report a bug or perform manual payment. The customer must make sure they follow these rules before adding:
- The customer must contact the team ONLY via links in NCC Team page. Any other requests, such as Steam and so will be ignored.
- In first message they must explain the reason of adding and attach their cheat login.
- If the customer wants their issue to be reviewed faster, they may attach screenshots, error logs, videos.
You may be ignored and/or blocked in case you don't follow these rules.
7) MANUAL PAYMENTS
If the customer is unable to perform the payment via automated website form, the customer must follow these rules:
- Check the actual price of an item.
- Contact lead developer. Details are provided in paragraph #6.
- Give lead developer their 'Login' and tell what DLC subscriptions they want to extend before paying.
- Ask for PayPal/Qiwi credentials and proceed to payment.
- After payment is done they should notify lead developer and their subscription will be extended as soon as transaction succeeds.
Violation of these rules will result in the customer's account being terminated, discontinuation of any further services from NCL and possible legal action if any local or remote laws are violated in the process.
This license might change in the future without warning.
Null Core Project - Source Engine Cheats. Copyright © Null Core Ltd. All Rights Reserved. All materials (including images, videos, audio, and text) features on nullcore website belongs to their respective owners. Telegram, Telegram Logo belongs to Telegram Org. Comodo, Comodo Secure Logo belongs to Comodo CA Ltd. PayPal, PayPal Logo belongs to PayPal Inc.